If you have uploaded a bill in error, select the bill from the list, and then click the red Reject Selected Bills button.
Articles in this section
- Which types of bill formats do you support?
- How long does the IRS expect me to store my expense records?
- If I cancel any subscription do I lose any data?
- Do I have to tag the General Ledger (GL) code every time?
- If the bills are dragged and dropped, how are they coded or allocated to the right COGS account?
- I've synced and imported all of my data, what's next?
- Does Entryless sync with new suppliers?
- What's next after uploading and approving bills?
- I uploaded a bill in error, what can I do now?
- How do I claim my dedicated e-mail address to receive bills?