The CPA Jr role can have access to multiple companies.
This allows the staff of a CPA to work on multiple clients. It's very easy and convenient for a CPA firm to provide access to only the appropriate clients.
To enable this feature, first add a user with CPA Jr role access:
- In the user menu on the upper right, click CPA Settings and then click Add Users.
- Type in the email address of the user you want to add and then select the user role from the Type drop-down box.
- If you want to grant access to a specific company right now, you can click the company name in the Company drop-down box and then click Add User.
- When you click Add User, we’ll create a password for the user and send them an email letting them know they can log into Entryless.
To assign access to a company:
- Click your user name in the top right corner of the Entryless user interface, and then click CPA Settings.
- The CPA Settings window appears. Click CPA Settings.
- From the Select CPA Junior drop down menu, select the desired user.
- In the Available CPA Company List window, select the companies you wish to assign to the user.
- Click Assign.
Tip: To add multiple companies, you can hold down CTRL (or Command) or SHIFT and click multiple entries. To select them all, click one entry and then press CTRL (Command) + A.
Give access to as many companies as you wish! There is no additional charge or number limitation.