The bills are received and automatically captured. Once you get up and running you do not have to code the COGS account every time. We automatically code it for you based on your supplier history. You can always edit this information before you approve.
Articles in this section
- Which types of bill formats do you support?
- How long does the IRS expect me to store my expense records?
- If I cancel any subscription do I lose any data?
- Do I have to tag the General Ledger (GL) code every time?
- If the bills are dragged and dropped, how are they coded or allocated to the right COGS account?
- I've synced and imported all of my data, what's next?
- Does Entryless sync with new suppliers?
- What's next after uploading and approving bills?
- I uploaded a bill in error, what can I do now?
- How do I claim my dedicated e-mail address to receive bills?